Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just moved

I'm now in a 1 bedroom apartment with a 7 month lease. 
(If you want to send me shit my address is 3700 N. 1st Ave Apt. 2053 Tucson, AZ 85719)

Seyrra is staying with me through the summer. Here's a picture of us looking bored as shit. 





I've been put on a permanent schedule at work with 2 days a week and this summer I should be able to pick up a lot of extra shifts as a lot of dudes go on vacation over the summer. Summer classes can't end soon enough and I'm looking forward to graduating. 

We're looking forward to hitting up Portland and seeing the fam. She's hella nervous but she's sweating balls over nothing. 

2 comments:

  1. what the hell are you so bored about? go get a bike, get in some trouble, break something, get a tattoo. go swimming, grow a mustache, play that uke. cant wait to see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word up to all that, come up to the PHX, I have some yard work for you to do.

    ReplyDelete