Friday, September 18, 2009

Doody/Duty


Well, get used to seeing me like this. (Damn you helmet hair) Just got back from Alvernon Optical and now have a prescription for contacts. Should be coming in next week and couldn't be more pumped. I really should have done this a long ass time ago but you all know me. (I'm a lazy sumbitch) The trial lens worked out pretty good and I look forward to my first pair of sunglasses. (Hell yeah!)

I'm looking forward to having you all down here in December for my graduation. I honestly can't believe that it's coming already. Some days I feel like it has taken forever to get to this point and then some days I feel like it has gone too fast. The person that came down to Tucson wanting to get the fuck away from everyone is unrecognizable to the me who can't wait to get the fuck out of Tucson and be with everyone. I'm hella glad I went through all my experiences down here and I feel that it's all prepared me for whatever is to come next. (Just gotta figure that part out)

I talked to my voc rehab counselor and left there feeling optimistic. She said it'd be no problem to take off a year or two and that when I come back I can still get support for my Masters, in state or out. I haven't really taken the time to figure out what/where I'd like to go and am definitely open to suggestions. I will most likely be atleast moving out of Tucson though.

Bobby, I can think of better things to do than write odes to your member. Maybe buy me lunch/beer and I'll reconsider.

Loren, your daughter is awesome and I hope she keeps on thinking I'm awesome.

(Next update will be food/poem, promise. )

No comments:

Post a Comment